- Size 1/2" to 6"
- Sealing Nitrile/Neoprene/Silicon/Teflon Etc..
- Product Type Camlock Coupling
- Thread Male/Female/Hose End/Flange End
- Material Stainless Steel
- Structure Other
- Standard DIN-2838
- Supply Ability : 1 Piece Per Day
- Click to view more
Price And Quantity
- 10 Piece
- 180-8000 INR/Piece
- 1/2" to 6"
- Stainless Steel
- Nitrile/Neoprene/Silicon/Teflon Etc..
- Camlock Coupling
- chrome Plating
- Male/Female/Hose End/Flange End
- 1 Piece Per Day
- 7-8 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- corrugated Box
- All India
- Camlock couplings is in fact, a means of quick engaging of disengaging a hose connection from a system requiring transfer of fluid or gas.
- Camlock Couplings It consists of a COUPLER with cam arms and a slip in ADAPTOR. In order to connect the Arm of the coupler need to be lifted and the adaptor slipped into the coupler. The handle is then pressed down with normal hand pressure for a leak proof connection
- Camlock couplings Coupler & Adaptors are available in different configurations.
- Camlock Couplings with With male and female threads (BSP,BSPT, or NPT)
- Camlock couplings with With hose shanks
- Camlock couplings With flanges or weld ends.
- Camlock Couplings are available in - Bar Stocks or casting type in various raw materials like Brass / SS304 /SS 316 / Carbon Steel.
- SEALING : Nitrile / Viton / Neoprene / Silicon / Teflon .
- SIZES : From 1/2" to 6" ( Higher sizes on special orders )
- WORKING PRESSURE : 5 kg/cm 2 to 20 kg/cm 2 (working varies according to the size of coupling )
- Cement,Fertilizers,Fire Fighting Equipment,Ink / Dye/Paint Industries ,Petrochemical / Refineries / Process Industries, Mining, Oil Drilling Companies (offshore / onshore ), Railways,Steel Plants, Military, Applications, Pneumatic Conveyors,Oil Blending Plants,Automobile manufacturers, Chemical Industries and Furnaces.
- Contact Details
- HIMALAYA ENGINEERS